Small business IP connection recommendations

Dave david.gallagher at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 16:36:24 BST 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:33:50 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>Telewest's broadband service is about the same price as BT and a much
>better deal - we normally get about 1 Mbps sustained.

And if the new office is not in an area covered by Telewest, there's also
NTL. I think both offer ADSL as BT wholesale resellers (like everyone
else) but they also can offer cable modem service in suitabley cabled
areas.

Dave

--
When you are born, you get two bags.  A full one marked "Luck" and an
empty one marked "Experience". The object of the game is to fill the