intel pro wireless 2011 pci card

David Richards davidr at skyforge.net
Thu Sep 25 09:49:39 BST 2003

Hi
    I am trying to get the above card working. I looked throght the release notes and see it is suppported. But is that the pcmcia version. The one i have is the pcmcia card that connects to a pci card.

In my kernel config i enabled wi device and rebuilt it, with no luck.
But when booting my system I do see something interesting.

pci0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x8086, dev=0x1042) at 15.0 irq 10

I am guessing that I have compiled the right driver for it or it isnt supported.

Any ideas or docs that could help me with this ?

--
David Richards
Skyforge.Net

Cheap Dedicated servers