http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/

Ceri Davies setantae at submonkey.net
Thu Sep 18 18:23:24 BST 2003

--2xzXx3ruJf7hsAzo

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 06:10:34PM +0100, Sam Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, MAWDSLEY, Adrian wrote:
> > I'm sure we met in Cardiff in June 2003
>=20
> Do you want to write some words about it?

There's a brief summary and a URL for some photos in the archives at
http://listserver.uk.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-users/2003-June/008153.h=
tml.

I'd write something but I don't remember much about it...

Ceri
--=20
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.
                                           -- www.chatterboxchallenge.com

--2xzXx3ruJf7hsAzo

--2xzXx3ruJf7hsAzo--