IPSEC with multiple client OSes

Ceri Davies setantae at submonkey.net
Thu Sep 4 22:45:33 BST 2003

--lzfPtAjrR1KYNfg0

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 02:23:19PM +0100, jon at witchspace.com wrote:
> Hiya
>=20
> > If you found the handbook (http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/) lacking in
> > this case, I'd like to know about where it could be improved.
>=20
> I certainly had a look at the IPSEC/VPN entry in the handbook, but it
> wasn't much help for my situation.  Scenario #1 describes IPSEC tunnels
> (ie. tunnelling between two networks) whereas I wanted to set up an
> internal link (transport).
>=20
> Are there plans for a scenario #2 entry?

If someone were to write one, I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be
integrated... ;-)

> Also, shouldn't sections 10.9.4
> and 10.9.5 be 10.9.3.1 and 10.9.3.2 respectively?  They look like they
> both relate to the implementation of scenario #1.

Yes, they should, by the looks of things.  I'll get that corrected.

Ceri
--=20
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.
                                           -- www.chatterboxchallenge.com

--lzfPtAjrR1KYNfg0

--lzfPtAjrR1KYNfg0--