Complaint

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Thu Sep 4 12:12:37 BST 2003

--J5MfuwkIyy7RmF4Q

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 09:03:12AM +0100, Henrik Morsing wrote:
>=20
> I would like to complain a bit about the moderators too please.
>=20
> I joined the list three months ago but shortly after changed my email
> address. I still receive mail from the old one but it's virtual so I can't
> really send from it.
>=20
> I sent an 'Introduce myself' post to the list which has now been awaiting
> moderator approval for three months.
> I have sent several mails to the list admin with no response, to have my
> address changed.
> The list software cannot change or delete my info it just gives me an
> error. I've since joined the list again with my new address but the
> maillist software still gives me error when trying to delete my old
> address.
>=20
> So what do I do now? I get two copies of all posts (including spam) and my
> first post is still stuck.
>=20

Please see my previous email on the subject of spam to understand what's
gone wrong here.  Give me a few days to nail the spam problem and then
I'll address your issues.

Regards,
Joe
--=20
Josef Karthauser (joe at tao.org.uk)	       http://www.josef-k.net/
FreeBSD (cvs meister, admin and hacker)     http://www.uk.FreeBSD.org/
Physics Particle Theory (student)   http://www.pact.cpes.sussex.ac.uk/
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D An eclectic mix of fact an=
d theory. =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

--J5MfuwkIyy7RmF4Q

--J5MfuwkIyy7RmF4Q--