IPSEC with multiple client OSes

jon at witchspace.com jon at witchspace.com
Mon Sep 1 14:23:19 BST 2003

Hiya

> If you found the handbook (http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/) lacking in
> this case, I'd like to know about where it could be improved.

I certainly had a look at the IPSEC/VPN entry in the handbook, but it
wasn't much help for my situation.  Scenario #1 describes IPSEC tunnels
(ie. tunnelling between two networks) whereas I wanted to set up an
internal link (transport).

Are there plans for a scenario #2 entry?  Also, shouldn't sections 10.9.4
and 10.9.5 be 10.9.3.1 and 10.9.3.2 respectively?  They look like they
both relate to the implementation of scenario #1.

Cheers,

--Jon

http://www.witchspace.com