IPSEC with multiple client OSes

Pete French pete at twisted.org.uk
Mon Sep 1 14:38:26 BST 2003

> Windows 2000/MacOS X/FreeBSD to a FreeBSD server, since I was planning on
> using it to beef up my 802.11 security.  It seemed nobody had, but after
> having another go on Saturday I got it all sussed.  If anyone wants to
> know how to do it, let me know and I'll tell you what I did.

Now that would be an excellent thing to know - and possibly useful to have
posted to the list so it goes in the archives ? I have a FreeBSD server
and a couple of 802.11g clients - one OS X and the other Win XP, so I would
definitely be interested in knowing how to make it work...

BTW, will adding IPSEC stop ppl detecting the WEP keys and piggybacking
onto my wireless LAN or does it only protect the actual data ?

-bat.