IPSEC with multiple client OSes

Ceri Davies setantae at submonkey.net
Mon Sep 1 12:13:18 BST 2003

--b/1sb/HZzV9blKCG

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 11:37:37AM +0100, jon at witchspace.com wrote:
> Hiya
>=20
> I hate to intrude on the virus-bounce-fest, but...
>=20
> A while ago I asked if anyone had managed to get IPSEC to work from
> Windows 2000/MacOS X/FreeBSD to a FreeBSD server, since I was planning on
> using it to beef up my 802.11 security.  It seemed nobody had, but after
> having another go on Saturday I got it all sussed.  If anyone wants to
> know how to do it, let me know and I'll tell you what I did.

Jon,

If you found the handbook (http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/) lacking in
this case, I'd like to know about where it could be improved.

Thanks,

Ceri
--=20
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.
                                           -- www.chatterboxchallenge.com

--b/1sb/HZzV9blKCG

--b/1sb/HZzV9blKCG--