FreeBSD hosting.

Robin Melville robmel at mac.com
Sat Oct 18 11:51:57 BST 2003

On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 04:02  pm, Josef Karthauser wrote:

> It's that time of the year again.  I've got a service running on a
> Cobalt box as a managed server at a UK ISP.  It sucks.  The O/S is
> inefficient at file access, and I'm sure that the bandwidth is quirky.
> I'd rather run FreeBSD, either on my own box or as a provided service.
> Can anyone suggest a good hosting provider?  I need good connectivity
> the US as well as the UK. I don't need tons of data transfer, but I
> would like to be able to burst into the megabits.

On a related note, and apologies for being off topic. A chum of mine is
looking for a new home for her very small, very low traffic,
acupuncture clinic site. Any advice on who's reliably and cheaply
hosting web domains at the moment would be gratefully received.

Robin.

Robin Melville
Addiction Information
Nottingham Alcohol & Drug Team