FreeBSD hosting.

Paul Civati paul at xciv.org
Wed Oct 15 16:16:45 BST 2003

Josef Karthauser <joe at tao.org.uk> wrote:

> It's that time of the year again.  I've got a service running on a
> Cobalt box as a managed server at a UK ISP.  It sucks.  The O/S is
> inefficient at file access, and I'm sure that the bandwidth is quirky.

RAQ's are a bit err.. different.

> I'd rather run FreeBSD, either on my own box or as a provided service.
> Can anyone suggest a good hosting provider?  I need good connectivity
> to the US as well as the UK. I don't need tons of data transfer, but I
> would like to be able to burst into the megabits.

We can help with colo or dedicated servers (and just about to start
doing monthly billing for them) hosted in Global Switch.

Drop me a line if you want to discuss.

-Paul-

--
Paul Civati <paul.civati(at)xensia.com> www.xensia.net
Xensia, London UK - Quality UK Hosting Services