Exploding P4's [OT]

Phil John phil at budgetwebdesign.biz
Tue Oct 14 22:43:35 BST 2003

D'oh!  You're right about the kernel, schoolboy error that I will put =
down
to having to work all night to meet a work deadline!

Yup, macs are expensive, but since it's for work I can claim the V.A.T. =
back
(and finally have an up-to-date version of Logic Audio since Apple
mothballed the Windoze version).  I'm waiting till after christmas for =
the
prices to come down and any problems with the processor to be =
discovered!

Let's hope for Virginia Tech's sake there aren't any! (they=92ve got the =
1100
machine dual G5 cluster)

Phil.