email in German

Jon Mercer jon.mercer at achean.com
Sat Oct 11 14:00:06 BST 2003

According to babel fish:

John Seago wrote:The E-Mail, which sent on you at the Fri, to 10 Oct
2003 17:47:56 +0100 freebsd users at uk.freebsd.org, could not be set,
since the E-Mail address does not exist freebsd users at uk.freebsd.org.
Pay attention to the correct posting of the E-Mail address and try you
again it. If you should receive again this E-Mail, make sure, which is
the receiver (still) a member of our E-Mail of service.

Seems like a bounce, probably due to a temporary glitch or wierd mail
routing. Wouldn't seem like something to worry about unless you didn't
see your original post in the mailing list.

Does anyone know whether this might be due to mailman trying to
replicate this somewhere?

Jon

> I got this today, does anyone know what it says, should I thank who ever
> it is for trying to help or is it spam to be ignored?
>
> E-Mail konnte nicht zugestellt werden
> Date: Sat Oct 11 00:07:45 2003
> From: postmaster at users.chat4free-info.de
> To: john.seago at dakings.fsnet.co.uk
>
> Die E-Mail, die Sie am Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:47:56 +0100 an
> freebsd-users at uk.freebsd.org gesendet haben, konnte nicht zugestellt
> werden, da die E-Mail Adresse freebsd-users at uk.freebsd.org nicht
> existiert. Achten Sie auf die richtige Schreibung der E-Mail Adresse
> und versuchen Sie es erneut. Sollten Sie wieder diese E-Mail erhalten,
> vergewissern Sie sich, das der Empfänger (noch) ein Mitglied unseres
> E-Mail Dienstes ist.
>

> Daten der Original-Nachricht
> -----------------------------
>    Absender: john.seago at dakings.fsnet.co.uk
>    Empfänger: freebsd-users at uk.freebsd.org
>    Betreff: Ports backwardly compatible?
>    Datum: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:47:56 +0100
> -----------------------------

> chat4free-Freemail: http://users.chat4free-info.de
> Diese Nachricht wurde automatisch generiert!

|         ___                  ___                               |
|        /   |                |  /                               |
|       / /| |                / /                                |
|      / / | |     _____     / /      ____      ____     ___     |
|     / /__| |    / ___ \   / /__    / __ \    / _  |   |  /__   |
|                         www.achean.com                         |
| Jon Mercer                               jon.mercer at achean.com |
| Mobile                                            07973 256496 |
| Tel.                                              0117 9561211 |
| Fax                                               0117 9565637 |