In a forlorn attempt to drag this list away from beer...

Sam Pikesley samdavidpikesley at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 11 12:14:08 BST 2003

Hi

We're trying to set up a VPN between a FreeBSD FW and
an OpenBSD one. On the FreeBSD end we're running
ipfilter and racoon, and setting those up isn't a
problem. But the OpenBSD side is proving somewhet
trickier, as I've never configured isakmpd before.
Anybody got any sample configurations they'd like to
share? Is there something equivalent to ipsec.conf,
like on FreeBSD? Some snippets of pf rules might be
handy, too. We'd like to do this using x509 certs, but
I think that's going to make it more complicated than
it needs to be (unless you know better), so it looks
like it's pre-shared secrets for now.

We now return you to our regular programming: Beer
London anyone?

Sam
;)

=====
Thit sentence is not self-referential because 'thit' is not a word.

http://www.pikesley.org