What is devfs? Copy of reply to Bruce M Simpson

John Seago john.seago at dakings.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 12:26:01 BST 2003

On Friday 03 Oct 2003 8:05 am, you wrote:

Well that's a relief, I just thought I'd got it cracked, wheel mouse not
crashing X. Just have to get loopback to work so I can connect to the
internet, and then I see I'm 100% full of something.

Thank you for the reassurance, I now go back to the Complete FreeBSD and
see if can get this to work. Slackware is supposed to be the closest
thing to Unix/BSD but it's still very dificult finding my way arround
without Midnight Commander, but I'll get there!
--
John Seago