qualification/training question

John Oxley john_oxley at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 15:06:31 GMT 2003

Ceri,

FYI......

http://suned.sun.com/US/certification/faq/

 What is Sun's new Certification Policy?
Beginning with all Sun certification exams taken on or after August 1,
2003, certification offerings from Sun no longer have an expiration date.
Rather, certification offerings are based on a version of technology. The
certification date and exam version will appear on both a certificate and
an identification card with the applicable certification title.

Recertification is no longer required to maintain one's status as a
certified professional. Sun certification is now directly associated with
a version of technology. Nevertheless, Sun highly recommends that you
remain certified at the most current technology version.

--
JohnO.
                                           (_ )