qualification/training question

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Tue Nov 18 16:24:41 GMT 2003

No piece of paper will help you pass a good technical interview.  I have come
to ignore certifications on CV's and look more for what kind of work they have
been doing to sort out the first round, then a solid grilling for the second
round.  Not to say they aren't worth obtaining, but make sure you are doing it
for the knowledge rather than the prestige.