Arp

Kevin kgilpin_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 07:55:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I am new to Freebsd.  Currently moving from Redhat.  I have setup a
machine which has two network cards one with ripe ip address and one with
private ip address.  I looked on Freebsd site and the internet about the
amount of arp messages I get on the screen.  Have I set up the machine
inorreclty? Can someone please point me in the direction of some material
would I might find use full.  I have setup another machine and have
installed all the patches and it is running very well but this does not
have two network cards installed.

Thanks in advance