10th Aniversary Meet

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Thu May 29 14:47:46 BST 2003

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 07:32:52AM +0100, Adrian J Mawdsley wrote:
> I intend to be in Cardiff the Whole weekend anyway. So whatever time we
> meet is fine with me.
> The pub isn't open before 11am anyway i think, will check that with some
> friends in Cardiff.
> But i will be there for whatever time we start

I checked out the IBIS, it's got nice tables outside in the sun and I
was thirsty :-)

I think it was 43.95 per night, with a 5 second person supplement. So if
people want to share rooms then 25 quid is pretty good for a city
centre.

Turnout is still unimpressive folks, this is our 10th anniversary, I
think we should make the effort to celebrate it in style :-)

--
Tis a wise thing to know what is wanted, wiser still to know when
it has been achieved and wisest of all to know when it is unachievable