freeradius and dynamic ip allocation

Dimitrios sehh at altered.com
Wed May 28 20:11:52 BST 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003 19:19:09 +0100 "Company 2210" <company2210 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> One quick question, while I'm here ;), how can you get ipfw to read from a
> ruleset in a file? so you don't have to type the rules in again every time
> you reboot?

In practice it is easy to modify the /etc/rc.firewall and add your own rules
there. Then you add firewall_enable="YES" in your rc.conf and your rules
will be loaded on boot.

If you dont want to modify the system default /etc/rc.firewall, just make
a copy of it, and use firewall_script="<your file here>" to specify its location.

Check /etc/defaults/rc.conf for more firewall_* options.