Pam_mysql

Edmund Craske edmund at m00is.net
Thu May 22 17:52:27 BST 2003

Through looking for a way of integrating Postfix, MySQL, Courier-IMAP
and performing SASL, I believe I'm in need of a PAM module for MySQL.
The pam-mysql port is broken, but does anyone know of another solution?

Else, if anyone recommends a better method for doing SASL where all of
the account information can be kept in one database, taking advantage of
'virtual' in Postfix, or any other useful comments like I'm trying to do
the impossible, or I'm going about it completely the wrong way, they
would be gratefully received :]

TIA,
Edmund Craske