10th Aniversary Meet

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Thu May 22 14:46:58 BST 2003

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 01:52:07PM +0100, Paul Richards wrote:

> It's 21 June, Dempsey's pub, opposite Cardiff Castle. Start time hasn't
> been confirmed, Sam's suggesting starting early so people can get home
> if they don't want to stay in Cardiff for the night. There's a cheap
> IBIS hotel quite close though, so if people room share it shouldn't cost
> too much to stay.

Sorry, I only just got around to reading this - mail problems a few weeks
back causing a backlog of 600 mails I'm struggling to get through.

At the moment, it looks like I'll be able to make that. I might not make it
because the day before is a major meeting at work which could quite easily
run into a nasty weekend long work-slog-fest.

However, I hope to be with you lot, in a bar, in Cardiff.

--
Paul Robinson