Oddity with CVS

Jonathan Belson jon at witchspace.com
Mon May 19 15:31:54 BST 2003

Hiya

Strange thing I've occasionally noticed with CVS - probably not a
FreeBSD problem but some of you might be able to shed some light
on the matter...

About half an hour ago I did a commit which went fine.  I did a bit
more editing, did another commit and noticed that several of the
files listed in 'Modified Files' had not been changed at all since
the first commit, in some cases they hadn't been for modified over
a week!

Why does cvs think these files have changed when they obviously
haven't?

--Jon

http://www.witchspace.com