10th Aniversary Meet

Andrew andrew.hodgson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 15 17:00:21 BST 2003

> > Based on past experience of organising these things, people decide to
> > come at the last minute but it'd be nice if people actually committed
> > themselves earlier than normal so I can publish a bigger list next time
> > someone asks :-)

Hi,

I'd love to come and join in (as very much a user-level bloke, not a
programmer or network tech) but can't make it due to other commitments - I'd
just like to say well done to those who've been with the project from the
beginning (in the UK) and thanks for the support for people like me who are
interested in this great OS.

Congratulations on reaching such an important anniversary!

Andrew