filesystem setup

Chris Whitehouse chris at childeric.freeserve.co.uk
Tue May 13 00:06:33 BST 2003

fragmentation. My typical set of mount points is /, /var, /usr
>> all kept to fairly minimal sizes based on experience and then /a, /b, /c
>> etc for any more space I have split into perhaps 32M or 64M chunks. I
>
>That should of course have been 32G or 64G chunks :-)

My disks are not quite that big - 2 x 4gb. I have most of disk 2 unallocated so I could use that as /a

Should I have a separate partition for virtual hosts, ie sites with their own domain as opposed to subs of my own domain?

Thanks

Chris