GD Library

Peter McGarvey fbsu-x at packet.org.uk
Tue May 6 11:34:22 BST 2003

IIRC PHP's GD support is such that GD1 and GD2 are mutually exclusive.
So perhaps you're seeing a problem due to the configure script seeing
GD1 first and assuming that's what you want.

Try uninstalling GD1 and then recompile PHP.

Alternatively, build PHP from the ports.  The first thing you'll see
doing it this way is a dirty great big menu asking which options you
wish to compile into your PHP.  GD1 and GD2 are both listed, which
suggests there is some logic capable of forcing the issue.

* Abdul Salam <abdul at netsite.co.uk> [2003-05-06 10:27:00 BST]: