Tenth anniversary

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Mon Mar 31 18:59:30 BST 2003

I can't really let our 10th Anniversary pass without organising
something :-)

I'm looking for feedback on a couple of proposals.

1) We have a UK mini conference along the lines of the Oxford one a few
years ago.

2) We have a party, book a backroom of a pub, maybe even a band, and
just party.

In either case, I'm likely to organise it in Cardiff since that's where
I am now. If we go for 2 then I have a venue in mind and I'll try and
book the nearest Saturday night.

If we go for 1 then I need people to volunteer to speak. I might still
go for the same pub venue :-) They have a really good upstairs room
that's as good for meetings as parties.

Given that I'm looking at the same venue either way, we could of course
combine the two and have some sessions during the day and party during
the evening.

--
Paul Richards <paul at freebsd-services.com>
FreeBSD Services Ltd