going from 5.0-R to 5.0-C

Dimitrios sehh at altered.com
Mon Mar 24 16:54:12 GMT 2003

All my experience with CURRENT has been with 4.x versions and
i haven't played with current for a few years now.

I plan on installing fbsd 5.0-RELEASE on my dual athlon for testing
perposes, which means i'll convert it to 5.0-CURRENT.

If i do a 'minimal' install, is it possible to upgrade to 5.0-C
by downloading/compiling/installing only the currently installed
packages from 'minimal'?

or do i have to download/compile the WHOLE 5.0-C tree?

is there any way to do a 'selective' upgrade based on the currently installed files?