Kernel Compile

james jamesp at hisser.org
Mon Mar 24 13:49:40 GMT 2003

Peter, John

Thanks for your help. I agree now it does make sense *banging head on
table to remove linux knowledge* ;)

Yeah I agree I could disble USB in the bios - it's not really what I was
concerned about, I don't mind if it's there, I just did't _expect_ it to
be there, and wanted to understand more about how FBSD works.

Cheers,

James