Limiting users

David Richards DavidR at eurosoft-uk.com
Tue Mar 11 14:46:35 GMT 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E7DD.03E911F0

Hi

   I just read the handbook section on limiting users. It is just what I
need.  I have about 5 linux servers with many users on it. Before i convert
them to freebsd. Does any one know if there is anything similar on linux as
I could do all the group configuring on the linux before i move.

david

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may
be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately.

The contents of this email must not be disclosed or copied without the
sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please
scan all attachments.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. The company does
not take any responsibility for the views of the author.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E7DD.03E911F0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Limiting users</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; I just read the handbook section on =
limiting users. It is just what I need.&nbsp; I have about 5 linux =
servers with many users on it. Before i convert them to freebsd. Does =
any one know if there is anything similar on linux as I could do all =
the group configuring on the linux before i move.</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>david</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail =
is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee =
only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail =
immediately. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The contents of this email must not be disclosed or =
copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any =
responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The statements and opinions expressed in this message =
are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the =
company. The company does not take any responsibility for the views of =
the author. </FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E7DD.03E911F0--