uk online payments

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Mon Mar 3 21:15:47 GMT 2003

--PaC+lnGZu4KSIdY4

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 08:57:02PM +0000, Dimitris wrote:
> this is a bit offtopic, but i'd appriciate any help.
>=20
> i've been meaning to build a small site to sell some
> personal software that i've been developing.
>=20
> their cost is very very small, around 10 ukpounds each.

You might want to try www.esellerate.net.  A company I just bought some
shareware from used them, and from the customer's point of view (i.e.,
mine) it was painless.  I tap in my credit card number and other details
and it just worked.

I was particularly impressed to discover that although the product was
$9.99, it worked out that I was in the UK (probably using some IP <->
Location mapping) and switched the default currency to GBP, converting
the price as it did so.

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \=
 ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/=
_)

--PaC+lnGZu4KSIdY4

--PaC+lnGZu4KSIdY4--