uk online payments

Aled Morris aledm at qix.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 00:25:13 GMT 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Dimitris wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:12:02 +0000 (GMT) Aled Morris <aledm at qix.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> 	http://www.fastpay.com/
>
>The are not an online payment system that i can use on a website,
>they are there to transfer money from individual people.
>
>They also don't support Netscape/Mozilla, only IE under Windoze
>(not even the Mac version).

summary: they suck.

I did have a quick look a their web site and it seems they've been duped
by the cult of text messages.  It reminds me of the early .com bubble
where any crap idea could be made good by being on the Internet.  Now it
seems that any crap idea can be made good by being SMS based.

Ah well.

Aled
--
        ++  Fast, affordable, server hosting in Telehouse, London  ++
        ++               http://www.qix.co.uk/colo/                ++