Web Hosting

Jez Hancock jez.hancock at munk.nu
Fri Jun 27 07:51:33 BST 2003

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 10:18:16AM +0100, MAWDSLEY, Adrian wrote:
> I'm looking for a web host. As i feel it finally time to make use of the
> Domain i have had registered for a while.
> Any ones that people would recommend to me?
> Adrian
I came across this place if you're interested in a freebsd platform:

http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/

came across them on freebsd-questions (or perhaps freebsd-isp) maillist.

I'd also recommend php4hosting.co.uk (mentioned above in thread) - very cheap but
very decent service/support (php/mysql/shell/+usual).

Regards,
Jez