Manchester BSD UG meeting - 7th July

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 16:54:16 BST 2003

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 04:34:33PM +0100, Paul Richards wrote:

> > permanently move the meet. This will definitely be the case if it has become
> > a Welsh theme pub. :-)
>
> Hmm, I'd have thought a Welsh theme pub would just have a lot more bars :-)

What as in making it look like a prison? Yeah, probably. It would certainly
remind me of the Welsh. ;-) They'll probably just rename it from the "Lass
O'Gowrie" to the "Llsygwry" or something though.

I have a nasty feeling they're going to do something nasty to it. I hope I'm
wrong. Nice proper traditional pub that place. Well, it's a hogshead, but
it's the oldest pub hogshead owned, and it didn't feel like a Hogshead at
all.

All I want is a decent pub with decent food, bottles of Duval or draught
Leffe and 802.11 on tap... :-)

--
Paul Robinson