Mozilla port etc

adyas at twowaytv.co.uk adyas at twowaytv.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 14:26:10 BST 2003

Steve Purkis wrote:
>>Or try defining "WITHOUT_XFT" before you make to disable XFT >completely.
>
>  > I do this anyway as I find the font anti-aliasing makes things very
>
>>difficult to read.
>

> Sounds good - but can you explain how I do this (sorry!)

Bah, my fault.

Edit the Makefile.  Somewhere near the top, (before any mention of XPL)
add the following line :

WITHOUT_XFT=True

Then do the usual make ; make install.  You should see :

Mozilla has the following tunable option(s):
         WITHOUT_XFT=yes         Disables Xft anti-aliasing support

come up fairly early on.

Alex...

--
-= alex dyas - broadcast support engineer - twowaytv - uk =-