The Gathering

Adrian J Mawdsley a.j.mawdsley at btopenworld.com
Fri Jun 20 23:36:47 BST 2003

Hiya Ceri,
	Haven't been to work today (Friday 20th) so if you mailed me your mobile
number, i wouldn't have it.
Just to let you know i'll be on the 9:43 from Crewe, which should arrive
around 12:15 in Cardiff. So if you or one of the other people going could
give me a bell around then. That would be super.
>From the digest i take it that we are going to be meeting in either
witherspoons or Sams Bar. Both are super for me.
Just so someone can spot me (in-case i don't spot you all by the Pale
complexions :)) I'll be wearing my RedHat t-shirt if it sunny, or a UWIC
Hooded Black Sweatshirt if its cold.

See you there
Adrian J Mawdsley
07811 186289