The Gathering

Ceri Davies setantae at submonkey.net
Fri Jun 20 21:56:00 BST 2003

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 10:40:49PM +0200, Jesper Skriver wrote:

> > > The closest pub to the station is the Prince of Wales; it's a Wetherspoons so
> > > has cheap (if not particularly great) beer, great toilets and no music.
> >
> > I think Sam's bar is a better choice for afternoon drinking. It's close
> > to the station, has outside seating and a nice dark inside for sun
> > haters.
>
> Can anyone advise on a place to park nearby, and perhaps a postcode (to
> find my way via multimap) or general directions when arriving by car
> from the M4

http://www.walesuk.info/samsbar.html
Mill Lane postcode is CF10 1EZ (at least, that's for the Marriott Hotel,
which is on Mill Lane too).

Try the "Driving Instructions" link at
http://www.marriott.co.uk/findreserve/properties/countries/uk/cwldt.asp, and
there are car parks splattered all around the place in that area.

Ceri
--
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.