Eeeek! (was Re: Selling FreeBSD)

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Fri Jun 20 12:28:13 BST 2003

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 12:19:48PM +0100, Paul Richards wrote:

> I doubt it'll even be remembered :-)

I doubt I'll even be there! Something unforseen and personal has come up
that needs attention, and unless I can clear a lot of stuff out of the way
in a semi-miraculous manner in the next 24 hours, it's going to be tricky
for me to travel to Cardiff tomorrow and still have enough energy to be in a
non-grouchy talkative mood. To be quite frank, I'm well pissed off.

I'll do my absolute best, but right now, it looks doubtful. Sorry guys.

P.S. IF I don't make it tomorrow, I still want to talk to the people I said
I wanted to talk to, to get your ideas down. Those of you who follow
-hackers will know that I recently agreed to the most outrageous project,
and I'm keen to know what you all think. I'm still planning on going to that
BBQ with the scary warnings page in July (my memory has just gone, you all
know the one I mean), so maybe then...

--
Paul Robinson