Routed ppp

Frank Shute frank at esperance-linux.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 17:08:40 BST 2003

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 04:40:07PM +0100, Daniel Finnimore wrote:

> Many thanks Pete, and to all other offering advice. My "simple" ppp dialup
> is now working. Getting rid of the gateway address of 192.168.1.3 on Freebsd
> server did it.

I'm still mystified as to how your Windows machines resolve names....

> Next job is now quail and fetchmail, not necessarily on the same box.
>
> ;)

I'd use partridge and getmail but that's just me .... or even better,
qmail & getmail ;)

--

 Frank

   Boroughbridge.
 Tel: 01423 323019
     ---------
PGP keyID: 0xC0B341A3

http://www.esperance-linux.co.uk/

  Call yourself a computer professional? Congratulations. You are
  responsible for the imminent collapse of civilization.

     - Michael Bacarella