The Gathering

Ceri Davies setantae at submonkey.net
Tue Jun 17 14:21:16 BST 2003

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 01:58:00PM +0100, MAWDSLEY, Adrian wrote:
> So have we yet decided on a rough start time?
> Its only 4 days away....
> My 2 penneth would be sometime around 2-3pm though i can be in the pub
> earlier say 1pmish

Steve Roome told me this morning that he'd be at the station at 1pm,
because "Satan will be at the station for 1300 and needs directions".
Go figure ;^)  Personally I doubt I'll make it that early.

I should probably also mention that Dempsey's does not have a beer garden,
so if the weather is anything like it was last weekend, it may be suboptimal
for lunchtime drinking.  With that in mind, I think it likely that those who
do arrive early in the day may wish to go somewhere else during the day, so
perhaps we should arrange two meeting times, one for the afternoon and another
for the evening?

Ceri
--
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.