Hotels In Cardiff

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 17:56:59 BST 2003

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 05:14:17PM +0100, MAWDSLEY, Adrian wrote:

> I've just found out that my reservation at the IBIS has been lost, so i have
> no room for the 21st (Oh dear)

If you haven't got a room, I definitely haven't, because I haven't booked
yet. Oops. Looks like I might be getting a late train home then. Cardiff to
Manchester in the middle of the night is always fun...

> The only hotel that i can find at the moment is the Angel.
> Having studied many years ago i heard a few things about the angel/ or maybe
> it was the hotel just round the corner.

You can't just leave it at "rumours" - go on, tell all, what goes on in the
Angel that is so shocking? We won't tell...

> Anyone know of anywhere else to stay, or if the rumours are true. I intend
> to book asap, so any help would be greatfully recieved

Likewise, anybody else know of good hotels around there, pipe up to me. I
should get it booked tomorrow really...

--
Paul Robinson