BSD Laptops

Pete French pete at twisted.org.uk
Mon Jun 9 15:03:57 BST 2003

This may be where I get flamed for heresy, but when I wwanted a BSD laptop
then I  went out and bought PowerBook with OSX on it. Depending on what
you want to do with the BSD part of the system it might be worth considering,
as it removes all the "what wireless card /power management / cd drive" type
hassle, whilst still deliveriing a more-or-less FreeBSD machine that will
go on the road very nicely. But I realise everyone has different requirements
of a laptop so it might be a completely unsuitable suggestion.

-bat.