BT ADSL Gateway

David Peacock davejpeacock at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 6 19:44:38 BST 2003

--Apple-Mail-2--691532504

Ok, first stumbling block. :-)

I'm not sure to be frank, I have only tried it with my BT supplied=20
alcatel modem.

If you can get the drivers, the rest of it should be helpful to you.=20
Try the hardware guide
from freebsd.org main website or perhaps google will return some=20
results.

Good luck, let us know how you get on :-)

Dave