Party in Cardiff '03

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Fri Jun 6 16:17:14 BST 2003

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 10:26:11AM +0100, MAWDSLEY, Adrian wrote:
> So do we actually have definite numbers going to Cardiff for the 21st yet?
> I'm intending on going, and purchasing one of Pauls Mountain of BSD
> Handbooks (£20 i think)
> But last i saw there were about 6 iffy people going.
> Maybe we need to have a "hands up if your going" thing.

Ok, well I've not gone through all my mail to collate a complete list so
people just respond to this email and add themselves, but to get started

Paul Richards
Ceri Davies
Geraint Edwards
Steve Roome
Roger McCalman
Aled Morris (plus friends)
Tim and Jane
Paul Robinson
Adrian Mawdsley

I think those are pretty definite and there were a few others still
considering.

--
Tis a wise thing to know what is wanted, wiser still to know when
it has been achieved and wisest of all to know when it is unachievable