spam from the list

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 12:36:48 BST 2003

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 12:19:28PM +0100, Dimitrios wrote:

> job offers via email? no thanks.

You mustn't know many contacts then. I get offers all the time (well,
strangely, I have since finding a job) from people I kind of know from
meeting them once, somewhere, but can't quite recall where.

> emails from old friends are not marked as spam.

How do you make sure of that...

> i also go through the subject headers every few weeks just
> in case, and since now, i've never had a single real email
> marked as spam, thats 100% success for me, i'm a happy man :)

You either mistaken, have few friends who send you mail out of the blue, or
EXTRAORDINARILY lucky...

--
Paul Robinson