User Management

Company 2210 company2210 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:58:22 BST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01C32A0A.7CA7B0F0

How would I go about providng my user account the ability to su? - the =
pw
function seems to be the way, but I can find no suitable tutorials (most =
are
based around preventing such access) and I'm a bit hazy on the merriod =
of
options, i.e. do I add to a group? or a flag thats set allowing the user =
su?.

Thanks

Colin.

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01C32A0A.7CA7B0F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>How would I go about providng my user account the ability to su? - =
the=20
pw<BR>function seems to be the way, but I can find no suitable tutorials =
(most=20
are<BR>based around preventing such access) and I'm a bit hazy on the =
merriod=20
of<BR>options, i.e. do I add to a group? or a flag thats set allowing =
the user=20
to<BR>su?.<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>Colin.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01C32A0A.7CA7B0F0--