seting up ports

Daniel Daniel
Mon Jun 2 15:38:43 BST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C3291D.0C281650

I am having some problems using make to install the ports it does not
complete properly, and trys to connect to the web. I have even connected =
it
to a shared internet network but still no joy. Where can I be going =
wrong?.
This is a virgin install standard (recommended).

All I do is go to the ports directory eg /usr/ports/mail/quail type make =
and
get load of error messages. Even when I put all the quail tarballs in
/usr/ports/distfiles it still bombs.

I haven't even made a single port.

Regards

Dan

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C3291D.0C281650

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>I am having=20
some problems using make to install the ports it does not<BR>complete =
properly,=20
and trys to connect to the web. I have even connected it<BR>to a shared =
internet=20
network but still no joy. Where can I be going wrong?.<BR>This is a =
virgin=20
install standard (recommended).<BR><BR>All I do is go to the ports =
directory eg=20
/usr/ports/mail/quail type make and<BR>get load of error messages. Even =
when I=20
put all the quail tarballs in<BR>/usr/ports/distfiles it still =
bombs.<BR><BR>I=20
haven't even made a single=20
port.<BR><BR>Regards<BR><BR>Dan</FONT><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C3291D.0C281650--