NTL "broadband" connection

Company 2210 company2210 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 13:13:53 BST 2003

I have the very modem they use. They never collected it from me or when I
left the property. It's a TeraJet 210 Ultra High-Speed Modem, and it works
very well. I used USB, but it used to cause the PC to reboot, so I migrated
to the CAT5 connection - solid as a rock it was. - That was for 2 years at
uni too, so it got a fair bit of use ;)