NTL "broadband" connection

Ben Tyson-Norrman ben at twowaytv.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 11:51:53 BST 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C328F4.FA7AF800

Use it at home with a firewall in front to protect the couple of machines
behind.

Works fine, had about two outages, but they were not for long (a few hours),

Customer service - clueless as usual, they'll tell you they won't support
you because you aren't using Windoze, when you are ringing up to tell them
that you can't traceroute to the internet :-)

It works, it doesn't go wrong, modem is either USB or Eth - I went for the
CAT 5 option to make it work easi;y with the firewall.

Hope that helps - I'm sure there are lots of horror stories from less
satisified customers