spam from the list

Dimitrios sehh at altered.com
Sun Jun 1 19:10:27 BST 2003

I've got a folder in Sylpheed (my email client) which collects
all the emails detected by spamassassin as spam.

I looked in that folder today, to 'clean' it, and i found
lots of emails which originate from "lycos.com ([209.202.220.135] RDNS failed)"
and from "Unknown/Local ([?.?.?.?]) by mailcity.com".

All these emails have subject headers from this list only, for example:

Re: VESA_800x600
Re: freeradius and dynamic ip allocation

It suggests that something is sniffing emails at some point of time.

Anyone has seen similar spam?