View DHCP Result?

Kevin O Connor kevin at rainford.org.uk
Thu Jul 24 22:33:11 BST 2003

lol "rather smelly novell dhcp server" I've always found them well behaved.
Is the pxe for zen and what version of Netware are you using please reply off
list as this is not really a FreeBSD topic untill they release version 7 of
Netware and some fool like me gets it running on FreeBSD
Regards
Kevin